Doran Jones Inc. is a women-owned Digital and IT Consulting & Services firm that was founded in 2010 with offices in New York, NY and Charlotte, NC. It is backed by a board with a strong track record in financial services and community investment and managed by a world class executive team with extensive experience in Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Capital Markets and all aspects of Information Technology. Clients range from Fortune 100 and 500 banking and financial services institutions to small independently-owned or privately-held companies and corporations across the continental United States.
Doran Jones Inc. maintains a flexible and pragmatic consultation approach and aligns resources to operate in a full-service model or staff augmentation role depending upon the client need and preference. The firm operates across the full SDLC and specializes in Project Management, Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Engineering, Development, Vendor Package Integration and QA.
Doran Jones Inc. is committed to diversity and inclusion and actively recruits veteran, minority and entry-level talent residing in the local communities served.
Visit our Doran Jones website to learn more!
Charlotte, NC (Direct Hire/FTE position)
Our Client is looking for a proven Software Engineer with an emphasis on performing React development on the front-end. Our Client is a fun-loving, agile-based development team that works on software used by VIPs around the globe daily. The idea candidate for this position is someone who is interested in doing mostly front-end work (React) but also willing to learn their back end (Rails/Node.js based) and pitch in when the opportunity arises.
- Write high quality code that’s efficient, secure, and enhances our product’s feature set
- Act as a senior level guru for front-end development to the rest of the team
- Stay up to date on in our industry and share what you’ve learned!
- Act as an advocate and practice CI principles to ship quickly
- Work closely with our UX team to drive a high quality user experience on multiple platforms (desktop, mobile browsers, etc)
- Proven successful experience with React (other front-end technologies in their stack include Angular, Vue, Svelte)
- Some experience/familiarity with server-side application stacks (Node, Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, etc)
- Working with SCM, specifically GIT
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Automated Testing, DevOps and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven and strong analytical skills
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact