RAM Mounts is a leading manufacturer of rugged mounting solutions for mobile electronics in any type of vehicle, vessel or aircraft. RAM’s product line includes fleet mounting systems for iPads and other tablets, rugged handhelds, smartphones, GPS, two-way radios, police consoles, video surveillance, commercial marine and aviation electronics. With over 4,000 modular components, RAM products can be configured for virtually any mobile requirement. RAM is committed to offering the highest quality products, manufactured in Seattle, WA.
RAM Mounts is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer. This position is an integral role on our web development team and is responsible for the web presence of our brand. Although we are a small team, we work at a fast pace on critical projects that reach customers around the world. Bring your creative problem solving ideas and unique experiences as we work together to scale our team in a fast growing market segment.
· Write, maintain and document code
· Convert design templates to pixel perfect web content
· Responsible for web site updates, maintenance, page creation and support requests
· Assist with search engine optimization of site, landing pages and other online content
· Assure site meets current best practices for Mobile and Desktop experience
· Determine new web technologies to utilize based on company needs
· Interface with sales, customer service, design and marketing teams on specifics of projects, new technologies, and deadlines
· UX: Promote usability best practices and stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies
· Bring input to product management for future product development efforts
· Manage data, facets, search results, and other forms of navigation on the site
· Faciliate conversations around technical decisions and architecture
· Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in groups.
· Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read/interpret data.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
This full-time position is located in our Seattle office.
Job Type: Full-time