UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand
Human Insight Platform
[https://www.usertesting.com/platform/capabilities?&utm_medium=press-release&utm_source=pr-wire&utm_campaign=platform-capabilities-page&utm_content=&utm_term=], companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital and customer experience executives confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has over 1,200 subscription customers, including 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date.
Founded in 2007 and backed by Accel and OpenView, UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and Edinburgh. To learn more, visit
UserTesting is growing and expanding our Integrations team. We are looking for a passionate experienced Full Stack Engineer to develop our future public API and in product experiences with strategic partners. You’ll harness your back-end and front-end prowess to build scalable solutions that extends UserTesting to the world while simultaneously bringing the world into UserTesting.
You will play a key role in our product evolution, duties include :
- Work closely with product and design to discover and build experiences within the UserTesting platform that integrates third-party data and functionality enabling customers to combine qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Build and expand our platform by integrating it with key third-party services
- Collaborate with engineers who are both remote and co-located in our Mountain View, San Francisco, Atlanta and Edinburgh offices
- Work effectively within a team environment, to regularly solicit and act on feedback, focus on root causes, and continually strive to improve
- Advocate and lead-by-example best practices for code quality in architecture and design, maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Lead on promoting just-right solutions to build for the future while also avoiding costly premature optimizations
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to determine how to scalably design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Angular, React and other JS frameworks
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to understand, document and develop APIs and systems to meet their requirements and reducing reliance on custom one-off implementations
- Experience with SaaS product development
- Experience with application and infrastructure security (DevSecOps)
- Experience with rapid-prototyping and validating assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience using UserTesting is a big plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: