Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Navstar is an award-winning organization that has a proven track record of successfully providing IT services and solutions both as a prime and sub-contractor on mission focused IT programs. Our employees are integral players in support of mission-critical programs focused on our National Security.
This position requires a full stack developer to be part of a web development team to centralize (within a MySQL database) the plethora of data our client stores in individual files, as well as, support the front-end PhP development for users to streamline data entry. The development support requires the creation of web services for both data entry and reporting capabilities leveraging data visualization tools such as Tableau. The server solution developed will eventually be housed in the client's Amazon Web Server cloud instance.
- Support a team of web developers using databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Develop front-end web interfaces in PhP to streamline data input to MySQL.
- Build front-end (CSS) frameworks like Material or Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of API design and development, as well as, RESTful Services.
- Familiar with database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiar with and how to use libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js.
- Knowledge of web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Ability to navigate around a LINUX system.
- Familiar with documenting code using Git.
- To be considered for this position you must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.