We are on the brink of something BIG
Codero is revolutionizing the Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services industry through leading-edge virtualization technologies, proactive support automation, learning intelligence systems, and best in class customer service.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established, profitable and expanding startup powered by a global team of proactive, results-driven innovators driven by curiosity, passion, and a desire to work with some of the most exciting technologies in the industry, you are in the right place.
Codero helps customers and partners thrive in the cloud. We are foremost a technology provider that enables and promotes the adoption and use of advanced cloud solutions, backed by exceptional customer support. We offer a diverse portfolio of fully managed offerings from dedicated servers within our own data centers to custom cloud and hybrid multi-cloud services focused on the specific needs of businesses and community anchor institutions.
- Data Center Support / Technical Support Specialist
- Help maintain Datacenter operations
- Provide Escalation Support to Customer engineering teams (not end user)
- Help revolutionize the Managed Services market through cutting edges automation and exceptional Customer Service
- Richardson, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Hourly Base
- A mission-driven, values-based culture
- Fun, casual, startup office environment
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances, Flexible Spending Account
- Professional development, including the opportunity to advance your career
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Professional experience working with Hosted, Cloud, Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, or companies like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM, or cloud service providers. supporting Hosted, Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, or Infrastructure as a Service.
- Professional experience in creating, deploying and administrating virtual systems within one or more of the following technologies: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure.
- Professional experience Racking, Stacking and Administrating Linux or Windows Servers.
- Professional experience performing system backups and restores.
- Identify and troubleshoot simple hardware failures on x64-based servers to include the replacement of failed hardware components
- Troubleshoot simple operating system issues including the file system, disk management, and RAID technologies
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve causes of server performance problems.
- Ability to navigate through CLI
- Able to locate, review, and interpret and review server errors and audit logs.
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical issues through Chat, Phone, and Email.
- Advanced understanding of networking technologies such as firewalls, TCP, DNS, DHCP, SSL, and load balancing.
- Strong understanding of most basic system administration tools and procedures; for example, BASH, MySQL, MsSQL, IIS, Apache, ProFTPd, Plesk, cPanel, and web control panels and ability to use backup programs, verify disk integrity and maintain system files (groups, hosts, aliases).
- Gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation.
- Comfortable creating knowledgebase articles for both internal and external use.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Driven by a passion for customer success.
- Able to communicate with customers in a friendly, professional, and personable manner via multiple channels: Chat, Phone, and Email.
- Willingness to take ownership of the customer experience, including comprehensive issue resolution
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Live Agent Chat, or Knowledge.
- Experience interacting and communicating with customers in a friendly, professional, and personable manner via multiple channels: Chat, Phone, and Email.
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged.
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring, and other web-based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- Escalate issues to appropriate individuals using established guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in cross/team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of the Customer Support group.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed cost structure, operations, and execution quality.
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER