We are looking for a frontend engineer that will be part of the team developing SCADAguardian.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity--where Deep Packet Inspection and Artificial Intelligence are used together with Agile Methodologies to build our product.
As a frontend engineer, you will actively contribute to our technology stack ranging from the Ruby API to the AngularJS web application
Skills & Requirements
- Automated Testing experience (TDD, BDD, etc)
- Technologies: Ruby On Rails, PostgreSQL knowledge is a plus
- Field experience with Agile Methodologies
- automate everything, so that humans can concentrate on the interesting stuff
- continuous personal improvement, we encourage to attend conferences and offer training classes
- shipping high quality software is our main concern
- flexible work hours
- generous vacation plan
- free coffee
- new MacBook Pro + Monitor
- paid relocation
- a beautiful view on swiss mountains