Senior DevOps Engineer - New York
Who is hiring?
Third Republic is presently working with a global education technology platform with a substantial user base. They are backed by leading VCs and are now looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
A successful DevOps Engineer will need strong interpersonal skills and have demonstrable experience with technologies such as AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for designing and implementing production infrastructure at scale in the AWS environment
- Resolving technical issues coming during the work
- Collaborating with the different engineering teams for improving operations and detecting failures
- Taking care of internal audit, AWS accounts, user management, and external audit
- Handling continuous integration, and deployment workflow.
- Guiding architectural decisions to develop a scalable, stable and secure infrastructure
- Automate production systems using Chef, Terraform and Docker
- 5+ years experience in AWS
- Familiarity with EC2, Elasticache, Redshift
- Knowledge in ECS, SQS, SES, Route 53
- 3+ years of experience in NoSQL and SQL databases
- Familiarity with Go, Docker, Ruby on Rails, Python
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
Competitive salary up to 165k - 180k
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.