Full Stack Engineer
We are reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. The aim is to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market.
The platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projectsin one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business.
What will you be doing?
- Write clean and scalable APIs and the backend that our products depend on
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team including lawyers to define features and build powerful and easy-to-use products and customer-facing workflow tools
- Integrate with existing legal technology products
- Help develop effective processes for ensuring our products have high quality code and minimal defects
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other engineering team members
What does success look like in this role?
- 6+ years of experience with SQL databases (we use Postgres) and other data stores like Redis
- Strong proficiency building services on AWS (Docker knowledge is a plus)
- Prior experience designing and building APIs
- Excellent English communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- Strong ability to effectively identify and pursue challenging problems
- Technical leadership, ability to lead a project end-to-end, and mentor junior devs
Job Type: Full-time
- * Provide technical leadership and mentor other engineering: 6 years (Preferred)
- * Integrate with existing legal technology products: 6 years (Preferred)
- * Write clean and scalable APIs and the backend: 6 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts