Our client, a multinational company that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment is seeking a Lab Operations Tools Software QA Specialist who meets the below requirements:
Position Summary: Responsible for development and execution of a software test plan. Including, but not limited to, user interface, functionality, systems integration / inter-operation, API testing. Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete testing on an iteration by iteration basis to meet a weekly release schedule. Track testing results and reporting defects in Rally.
· Experience with testing and quality assurance of software projects
· Ability to perform white box / black box testing, integration testing to backend services, data verification, user workflow and interface testing.
· Ability to design and execute a test plan with minimal supervision.
· Comfort working in an Agile software development environment using Scrum.
· Familiar with Ruby and Rails
· Experience in automated QA testing and ability to create automated test suites
· Ability to develop and complete white box / black box testing, integration testing, data verification, UI testing.
· Creation of clear defect documentation
• Position will be onsite in RTP, NC
• No travel required