Scroll down to APPLY and SUBMIT
Senior Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails / ES6) to work onsite with our team in either downtown Alpharetta or midtown Atlanta. You'll be part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our design and development teams to build awesome mobile and desktop apps.
We are looking for a developer who is willing to learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We're a close-knit team that helps companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
This position is available immediately, pays competitively and is full-time. You'll be working in one of our open offices, base on your convenience to either Alpharetta or Atlanta, where we use MacBook Pros, have free soda and snacks, plus nearby restaurants.
We're a creative, fun-loving, hard-working team. If you thrive on the energy of a small growing firm, and want to work with a variety of clients, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
- Experience building mobile apps with React Native.
- Well-versed with NoSQL data stores such as Redis and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to use existing JSON API’s from services like ElasticSearch and architect/implement usable products.
- Architectural knowledge of popular API’s like mobile push notifications, Google maps, Facebook, Twitter.
- Use standards compliant designs in CSS and HTML
- Strong experience with Git or similar source control software
- Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms including Swift, Android SDK
- Strong TDD/BDD and Agile Development experience
- Experience with setting up and managing servers on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Comfortable with Linux and Docker.
- Familiar with progressive web apps (PWA) and their strengths/weaknesses compared to native applications.
- Familiar with Angular and Cordova based frameworks like Ionic 3.0.
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible onsite work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off plus 9 Paid Holidays
- Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
- 401K Savings plan (with employer matching)
- Location: Downtown Alpharetta or Midtown Atlanta
- Position: Regular full time employee
- Reports To: VP Engineering
Local Candidates only.
Unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications - all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.