We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs.
Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Take a hands on approach to creating new products, while improving upon our core products.
- Build new web applications and add features to existing core applications which go directly into the hands of home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents across the nation.
- Decompose our core application where appropriate into smaller services using the best technologies for the problem at hand.
- Design our database scheme to support our current and future products and growth.
- Build out our communications infrastructure including telephony, messaging, chat, etc.
- Experience with one or more back end languages: Ruby, Python, Java, or Go.
- Strong understanding with one or more Relational Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks: Rails, Django, Spring.
- Strong understanding of Ruby on Rails.
- Experience designing and developing software web applications with a user-oriented type of mindset.
- Industry experience with full-stack web development.
- Comfortable driving projects from inception to delivery.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku platform.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!